The Arcadia Municipal Golf Course has banquet facilities available for rent. Maximum capacity is 136, with maximum seating of 100.
Damage Deposit must be made ASAP prior to the event. Cash, Checks and a Credit Card deposit are accepted. A minimum deposit of $250.00 will be charged, but additional fees may be assessed based on the class and expected attendance. Should damages exceed the deposit fee, the responsible person/party assumes full liability for repairs/replacements.
Arcadia Municipal Golf Course must be notified 72 hours in advance of the planned event or you forfeit 50% of the deposit fee.
Rates are as listed below:
Private usage by an individual or organization
1 to 4 hours $300.00
5 to 8 hours $500.00
Charitable non-profit orgaization as defined by Chaper 494 of the Florida Statutes
1 to 4 hours $ 250.00
5 to 8 hours $ 375.00
Small organization that is less than 20 people
1 to 4 hours $ 200.00
5 to 8 hours $ 225.00
Banquet room rental for more than 8 hours will be charged an additional $75.00 per hour or 4 hours for $250.00.
No carry-in alcohol is permitted, however, beer and wine can be purchased during any event from our Pro Shop.
Banquet room facility must be left in the same fashion as found.
APPLICATION for Banquet Room may be printed and mailed with your deposit check to the address listed on the form.
Rules and Regulations
- Payment of the facility use shall be received no later than 2 weeks prior to the event, FAILURE TO SUBMIT RENTAL FEES WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF THE RESERVATION.
- From November 1st through May 1st, the facility may not be available for set up until the actual day of the event and events cannot begin before 5:30 pm due to parking availability.
- NOTHING shall be attached to the walls using nailsor screws. Do not apply tape to the floors.
- Tables/chairs shall not be dragged or stacked on eachother.Tables/chairs shall not be taken outside. Tables and chairs will be left in the same set-up fashion and area as found upon arrivial.
- If the kitchen stove is used, safety precautions must be taken to ensure it is turned off before leaving the premises. The stove is to be used only to re-heat not to cook.
- Restrooms shall be left clean and dry. All floors must be swept and mopped.
- All garbage shall be emptied and containers shall be left clean.
- Posted signs and fire extinguishers shall not be removed at any time except in te case of an emergency.
- All lights shall be turned off after use and all doors/gates shall be locked after use.
- Parking lot and all areas of use outside of the building shall be cleaned immediately after use.
ALL FUNCTIONS MUST CEASE WITH THE PREMISES CLEANED BY 11:00 PM.
ABSOLUTELY NO LOITERING OR DRINKING IN THE PARKING AREAS OR OUTSIDE THE FACILITY GATES.
FALSE INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION WILL RESULT IN FOFEITURE OF THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT.